Position:-Assistant Manager Academic Quality Support & Training (Montessori Trained) Experience: – 3yrs+ (education background only) Jobs & responsibility
1. To take responsibility for drawing up long term planning, preparing curriculum, and session plans which ensure that each child is working towards Early Learning Goals;
2. To monitor the effectiveness of the preschool curriculum;
3. To draw up and supervise the daily program of preschool activities and events.
4. To be responsible for implementing systems of observation and record keeping so that children’s attainment and progress is effective and regularly assessed;
5. To monitor the effectiveness of assessment procedures. to supervise staff on a daily basis;
6. To be responsible for monitoring the quality of teaching;
7. To undertake inductions for new staff and participate in staff appraisals and to identify in-service training needs; to ensure open two way communication with staff.
8. To be responsible for providing different kinds of workshops
9. Montessori trained from a well reputed organization and to be responsible for providing Montessori training to all the centers
10. Designing the Books for preschools & synchronize the curriculum.
|E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|