Roles & Responsibilities:
– Deliver high quality content as required for the program
– Strategise, plan and execute new initiatives within program vertical
– Manage and own post-publishing activities like content feedback analysis, learning analytics, students’ performance analysis in interviews/tests to measure students learning and content efficacy.
– Produce analytics and data-based insights, goal settings for content, training and operations teams.
What will make you a great fit for this?
– Graduate with Montessori certification (AMI preferred)
– Freshers with good communication skills can apply
– Able to build a rapport with children, and find creative ways to engage children.
– Creative writing skills
– Strong documentation skills
– High Learnability Team player
– Must have natural user-first principles.
– Passion for democratising education
– A people person
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Contact Number: +917980071195
Address: 1st Floor, Global 1, Above Croma Showroom, Near Thambi Hotel, LBS Road, Kurla West, Mumbai – 400070