Park Schools Montessori is a premier Montessori educational program based in Atlanta, Georgia. We shift the dynamics of early childhood education by presenting a hybrid of Montessori and S.T.E.A.M (science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics). To achieve this vision, we will build a community in which students, parents and staff work together to educate the “whole child,” the sum of the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual parts. We will implement a Montessori-based curriculum to give students the hands-on tools they need to be active learners both in and outside the classroom. By offering Spanish enrichment or dual-language instruction to all students, we will provide a unique opportunity for students to learn a second language at an early age and develop multicultural awareness.
We are searching for a reliable, trustworthy, and innovative Montessori teacher to join our excellent school. The Montessori teacher’s responsibilities include creating lesson plans and curricula focused on developing social, physical, intellectual, and emotional skills, assessing children’s individual needs, and communicating with parents as required. You should be able to create a nurturing, stimulating classroom where every child feels included.
To be successful as a Montessori teacher, you should be a lifelong learner who inspires a love for learning in your students. Outstanding candidates are able to accept failure, learn from their mistakes, and embrace creativity and independence.
Montessori Teacher Responsibilities:
– Observing, guiding, supervising, and assessing children while they learn in the classroom environment.
– Developing lesson plans, independent learning exercises, curricula, and methods that cater to the needs of the individual child.
– Creating and maintaining a safe, clean, stimulating classroom where all children feel safe and valued.
– Establishing rapport and building relationships with students based on trust.
– Setting an excellent example for students and instilling good values in them like honesty, accountability, understanding, tolerance, respect, love, and kindness.
– Monitoring and assessing student progress and writing up reports.
– Ensuring classroom supplies and equipment are available and in working condition.
– Updating records on the school database and handling various other administrative tasks.
– Participating in school activities and accompanying students on field trips.
– Interviewing and assisting with the training of all new teachers.
Montessori Teacher Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in early childhood teaching, education, or a related discipline is recommended.
– Montessori Certification (AMI or AMS)
– Passionate about alternative education.
– Minimum of 5 years’ of teaching experience
– An ability to teach groups of children of varying ages, needs, and abilities.
– Patience and excellent observational, communication, and diagnostic skills.
– The ability to multitask, keep calm under pressure, and treat everyone with love and respect.
– Excellent planning and organizational skills.
– A lifelong learner who can be a good role model for children.
The employer sponsor the visa of the selected teachers.
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: 3325 Washington Road Atlanta, GA 30344
Phone Number: +1-404-228-2061