Park Schools Montessori is a premier Montessori educational program based in Atlanta, Georgia. We shift the dynamics of early childhood education by presenting a hybrid of Montessori and S.T.E.A.M (science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics). To achieve this vision, we will build a community in which students, parents and staff work together to educate the “whole child,” the sum of the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual parts. We will implement a Montessori-based curriculum to give students the hands-on tools they need to be an active learner both in and outside the classroom. By offering Spanish enrichment or dual-language instruction to all students, we will provide a unique opportunity for students to learn a second language at an early age and develop multicultural awareness.
We are actively seeking a qualified School Director who will oversee the daily operations and administration of the preschool. The candidate will be experienced in the field of early childhood development and lead management of the school. The School Director’s responsibilities include recruitment of staff, property maintenance, marketing and communication, financial management, and communication with role players.
To be successful as a School Director, you should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as love for children. You should uphold the vision of the preschool with pride and ensure that the preschool meets the relevant standard set by the state. Ultimately, a top-notch School Director will determine the needs of the preschool, protect the health and safety of children, work closely with the principal and report to the Chief Operations Officer.
School Director Responsibilities:
– Oversee the daily operation of the preschool.
– Manage staff in collaboration with the principal.
– Create policies and develop curricula which conform to the state requirements.
– Ensure that the property is well-maintained.
– Manage financial transactions and prepare budgets.
– Maintain the school website and social media.
– Schedule training of CPR and First Aid for all members of staff.
– Identify and schedule fundraising events.
– Schedule on-going training of teachers.
– Oversee the planning and preparation of meals for the children.
School Director Requirements:
– Degree in early childhood development or related field.
– Certification from the National Child Care Association (NAC) if applicable to the state.
– Minimum of 5 years’ of teaching experience, and Minimum of 3 years’ of Director experience
– Strong leadership and administrative skills.
– Love for children and passion for teaching.
– No criminal record or child-related offences.
– Competitive salary
– This is a employer sponsored visa position
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: 3325 Washington Road Atlanta, GA 30344
Phone Number: +1-404-228-2061